THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Miles

BeefyDude
This topic is 2122 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/17928/

Has anyone used him?

I "THINK" I may have a year or so ago but can't recall.

*IF* it is who I think, I recall the massage being wonderful. He was polite friendly and not a bad looking guy. It was STRICTLY therapeutic. At the end just a handshake good bye. I recall the hotel room being FREEZING and TINY. He made some sort of reference to me being uncomfortable or something - which I think was more due to the room being cold.

I guess at a rate of &75/hour I shouldn't have expected more. But come on you are advertising on a GAY massage site - HELLO!!!! Never looking for hanky-panky but some fun would be nice and at least some kind of ending (more than a handshake).

Looks like he is back in Atl. Wondering if its worth seeing him again (IF that was him i saw before).

'

Thanks, I didn't see those (prob didn't search enough) so thanks for clarifying what I thought

Btw I did find out he IS the person i thought. Great massage. But come on a handshake

Looking for S*X at all but some fun would be nice :)

I believe when we talked on the phone initially and I asked those questions he go really offended. Again you are advertising on a gay website - EXPECT IT and GET OVER IT LOL