THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Massage by Jake in Austin

Guest dlbiguy97
This topic is 751 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Guess I will revive this thread with my experience with Jake. He was pretty accommodating with a last minute booking. His massage skills are quite impeccable!! He was very intuitive with the body and knows exactly how much pressure to apply. Overall, I highly recommend on just the massage itself. It was deep and therapeutic. He’s clearly had some formal training. He also looks exactly like his pictures. ? ???

• 2 months later...
Guess I will revive this thread with my experience with Jake. He was pretty accommodating with a last minute booking. His massage skills are quite impeccable!! He was very intuitive with the body and knows exactly how much pressure to apply. Overall, I highly recommend on just the massage itself. It was deep and therapeutic. He’s clearly had some formal training. He also looks exactly like his pictures. ? ???

Any extras?

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/20/2019 at 11:51 AM, aeikaryoko said:

Nude or clothed?  Was it strictly therapeutic or any sensual elements?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...