THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Andrew NYC

bloop
This topic is 2137 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/7719/

Anyone have experience with this guy? First two reviews sound like they were written by the same person and might be fake.

He is real - been working in NYC for a few years. He has generally favorable reviews. I had one massage with him a few years ago but did not repeat. He is trained; good session and he works hard (had limits) but no chemistry with him. So I stick with my regular

Will give him a try soon !!! this is what I was saying about this site being misleading we all connect in different ways and sometimes as client we stayed quiet and don't request in person. I am sure if you into his style and contact and ask him plus request and be specific with him he will be a great massage and more.

Will give him a try soon !!! this is what I was saying about this site being misleading we all connect in different ways and sometimes as client we stayed quiet and don't request in person. I am sure if you into his style and contact and ask him plus request and be specific with him he will be a great massage and more.

Am confused- why are you sure of that ? Have you met him? So far in this thread he has not had any positive recommendations, so am wondering if your surety comes from personal experience?

Am asking as I really like his look and would have been tempted, but feel that the previous posts are not encouraging