THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on SF brian thomas

stop
This topic is 2148 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've never hired him but he's been in the business for over 20 years. Do some searches and I'm sure you'll get a lot of hits.

thanks i couldn’t find anything are you referring to this site or elsewhere? he looks very familiar to me

I've never hired him but he's been in the business for over 20 years. Do some searches and I'm sure you'll get a lot of hits.

thanks i couldn’t find anything are you referring to this site or elsewhere? he looks very familiar to me

I looked for my review of him on Daddy's, but it wasn't there, so I had to check my records to see when I hired him, and it was so long ago that it was when Hooboy was still alive; those reviews are no longer available. At that time (2004), he had a nice apartment on Van Ness and was about 40 years old. I remember that he was physically attractive and pleasant company, but the sex wasn't memorable enough to ring any bells for me.

I have hired him for erotic massage a few times. He definitely has massage skills (not just a quick rub and tug) and the erotic portion was nice as well. He looks like at least some of the photos he uses in terms of face (I noticed he has some that must be from when he was younger; his stated age is now 59 and that's probably accurate) and he still has the lean build shown in his photos.

He has both rentmen and massage ads. His rentmen ad is here: https://rentmen.eu/XXLHungTop