THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Topmusclefunk in NYC from London

FrankieDenmark
This topic is 2149 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Exotic ... which I like. With his overall muscular structure, I am surprised to read he only weighs 155 lbs. But then at 5'6 he is really short.

He writes that he is 'discret'. Why don't these guys ever get that right? It is 'discreet'. Not 'discret' or 'discrete'.

I may be tempted if he gets a top notch review from somebody whose opinions I trust.

Guest TheOtherGuy

Hmmmmm, something seems fishy. The syntax of his sentences definitely gives off the impression that it was written by someone who's first language is not English. He only lists English as a language he speaks. Also to @BaronArtz 's point the spelling of "discret" as he has it listed is the French spelling of "discreet", which further lends itself to my assumption that whoever wrote the ad is not a native English speaker. His use of the Fleur de lis also connects to his using the French spelling of Discreet/Discret. The cock pics don't seem to have the same abdominal structure as the shirtless pics he's posted. And in dick pic #3 his pubic hair has a totally different texture than the other ones that show his bush (pics #1 and #6). Of course it's entirely possible that he's legit and I am just leapfrogging to conclusions. Maybe I have too much time on my hands this morning, lol! But my spidey senses are tingling and telling me this is a catfish situation.