THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

MascMcledhng in LA

guy69er
This topic is 2140 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yeah, and none of us here have ever been told that by a masseur before.

Yeah, I didn’t say that. I’m not naive by any means. But he definitely was into me in a way that seemed like he wanted more than just a client/masseur relationship. That’s not saying he doesn’t give full service to everyone. But you can check for yourself I guess. Just sharing my experience.

Yeah, I didn’t say that. I’m not naive by any means. But he definitely was into me in a way that seemed like he wanted more than just a client/masseur relationship. That’s not saying he doesn’t give full service to everyone. But you can check for yourself I guess. Just sharing my experience.

How was the weekend away?

How was the weekend away?