THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

One Hot Hunk!

Axiom2001
This topic is 2153 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This morning I was inquisitive in reference to the "stable of men" in Athens, Greece. Well, "Musclesmoke" arose from the ashes. ...one very, very fine man, indeed; one with whom I'd love to meet if he were to come to the States and to NoCalifornia. I sent him a laudatory message at the rentmen site, and when I returned home after being away for some hours--he'd responded and had thanked me.

In his email at rentmen- he stated his desires to visit the States one of these days. Men, I send you this, for he had/has me fully lusting and highly desiring...!

www.rentmen.eu/Musclesmoke

you already saw this other thread, Axiom, but want to link it here for others as it has more chatter and a couple tantalizing links!

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/411-on-this-65-well-endowed-hottie-in-athens.140232/

Apparently, I was not cognizant that I'd seen a post regarding this hunk, or I WOULD NOT have responded, but thanks anyway for alerting me of this. ...gave me a chance to view

the vid to which another contributor presented. 11/20/19