THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jeremy in LA

takkt1
This topic is 2004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Pay real close attention to “customized [to your needs]”. You have to have a discussion up front about what EXACTLY is expected from him for the $$ amount you are going to pay. I learned this the hard way. I felt cheated, and it was like he did it on-purpose. It was a terrible vibe. He wore a Speedo, and when I turned over, a Kleenex was draped across me. Yeah.

Pay real close attention to “customized [to your needs]”. You have to have a discussion up front about what EXACTLY is expected from him for the $$ amount you are going to pay. I learned this the hard way. I felt cheated, and it was like he did it on-purpose. It was a terrible vibe. He wore a Speedo, and when I turned over, a Kleenex was draped across me. Yeah.

That sounds pretty bad - but I’m lol’ing re:the Kleenex

• 2 months later...

Sounds exactly like my experience, including the Kleenex.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...