THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Kris Evans

Luvmassage
This topic is 930 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

ButchAtl might have been the only lucky one amongst us here who has commented.  Though, it’s always YMMV as we all know.  Scheduled one with KrisEvans when he was recently in Los Angeles.  I second samK’s, goodtimecharlie213’s and toocoolforschool’s mini review.  Your comments from 2018 still rings true in 2022.  

I am one of those fools (comment from Otto) hahahah.  I tend to check out these not-so-highly-rated-in-The-M4M-forums to see what the hoopla is all about. So far, i’ve had good/great experiences with those types. But not this guy. He is cute and looks younger in person as compared to one or two pictures in his RentMasseur page. Eye candy yes, but he knows who his audience are and know he can/will be able to upsell.   I just may not be his cup of tea.  Expensive as hell.  Rentmen rates for the basic extras (no experience with RM yet but the total $$ earlier was waaaay higher than any RentMasseur or MF appts that I’ve have had).  

“Lame” was used often in the above posts…and “lame” will also be my word choice. But, to each his own   

If my post is against the rules of the forum, i can edit. If more details are needed…PM me.  Save your hard-earned cash is my PSA.

Thanks. 

Edited by TennisPro35
Clarity and grammar