THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brandon from NY

Babyc
This topic is 1986 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can understand Oaktown's comments, but I don't understand what Otto means about the baby oil. Two of the best, and sexiest masseurs I know (RJ near Orlando, FL and Arjun here in NYC) use copious amounts of oil -- and know how to use it!

Why baby oil should signify that "the massage was going nowhere" is a mystery to me. Can you please explain?

I can understand Oaktown's comments, but I don't understand what Otto means about the baby oil. Two of the best, and sexiest masseurs I know (RJ near Orlando, FL and Arjun here in NYC) use copious amounts of oil -- and know how to use it!

Why baby oil should signify that "the massage was going nowhere" is a mystery to me. Can you please explain?

Because there is massage oil, and then there’s baby oil, which is extra slippery and smells...like a baby, which is not an association I want to have during a massage. It also usually signals that the guy knows nothing about massage.