THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on "Wolfe"

Jakeenct
This topic is 1890 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know there are a number of threads on him but a search on this name, being so common, pulls up a litany of threads. Perhaps another name was used and if so can you please provide? Been considering him for a while and I have a narrow window for meeting coming up and would like to get some information. Thanks

https://rent.men/WOLFE

Edited by Jakeenct

If you had searched on "Jase Wolfe", the name at the bottom of his ad, you would have gotten a more targeted search.

Actually that occurred to me after I posted this and did that very search. Nothing negative although only two reviews but seems like a stable guy. Would like to get more info from someone that has met him in private here

I've met him twice. He is a fantastic companion. I am looking forward to getting to see him again (which involves our travel cities coinciding). His pictures are accurate, his communication is good, he is unbelievable in bed. I do not think you would be disappointed in the least.

• 5 months later...

I see that Jase Wolfe is in Los Angeles this week. I’ve never heard of him until now, doing a search on his name after seeing his rentmen ad. Does he send face pic if ask? The general consensus is that he is the greatest thing ever. A recent rentmen review says his pics are outdated. He’s a good kisser? I’m definitely intrigued

• 5 months later...