THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Rashid in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 2215 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/Rashid

Discrete morocco guy of 30 years old ready to give you a great massage, let me know what do you need and let's go do it. If I don't answer the cell just send me a text.

Strong hungry hands eagerly working to release aches and pains, finding every vulnerable tender place, and flooding you with deep sensual pleasure like none you've ever felt before?

No need to wait any longer! My deep strokes and gentle caresses will bring you to the peaks of relief, and to the valleys of utter relaxation. I use firm pressure carefully applied so there is never any discomfort. Through the use of my hands and body, I will dissolve stress and provide you with pleasure that will release you to drift on a gentle wave of soft music and sweet satisfaction.

Let me show you what has made my work memorable for so many of my visitors.

I welcome incalls in midtown, or outcalls to your home or hotel anywhere in the city. I'm happy to work any time, as long as I have enough time to set up.

Body contact allowed.

I speak , English, Spanish, Portuguese, French

Call me or send me an e-mail for an appointment today

oDjTtAo.png

QhEOzJ0.png