THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on NoNoTi

MaxMuscle9x6
This topic is 2225 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of the RM reviews says: "The photos may or may not be him, but regardless Eliad does look a lot like his private gallery and is very handsome and sexy, an awesome physique."

Reverse searching of the last pic connects to a full pic (showing face) on hot.israeli.guys showing a very handsome guy. Seems to match the handsome face on the private pics.

Edited by dutchal

One of the RM reviews says: "The photos may or may not be him, but regardless Eliad does look a lot like his private gallery and is very handsome and sexy, an awesome physique."

Reverse searching of the last pic connects to a full pic (showing face) on hot.israeli.guys showing a very handsome guy. Seems to match the handsome face on the private pics.

I was told by an former forum member that these pictures may be stolen from a Fitness model from Israel who recently lost part of his arm in some sort of accident

I tried Google reverse image search but it didn't work for me

So caution and enter at your own risk

I was told by an former forum member that these pictures may be stolen from a Fitness model from Israel who recently lost part of his arm in some sort of accident

I tried Google reverse image search but it didn't work for me

So caution and enter at your own risk

One of the pics on RM does indeed lead to the recently injured model.