THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Riu

jrbjcr
This topic is 2175 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The pictures on RiuBigDick's profile are of a guy who modelled in DNA magazine some time ago. My gut tells me it's not him, but someone with a premium membership may be able to confirm if the videos and private pictures match the public ones. I'm not sure KingMasterDom is real. He has a RentMasseur profile and I can't find any matches for the images, but it appeared at exactly the same time as another profile that recently popped up (HandsomeHuge) that is using pictures from a Ukrainian model who is not in Canada right now.

The pictures on RiuBigDick's profile are of a guy who modelled in DNA magazine some time ago. My gut tells me it's not him, but someone with a premium membership may be able to confirm if the videos and private pictures match the public ones. I'm not sure KingMasterDom is real. He has a RentMasseur profile and I can't find any matches for the images, but it appeared at exactly the same time as another profile that recently popped up (HandsomeHuge) that is using pictures from a Ukrainian model who is not in Canada right now.

Yeah, there are so many red flags. LOL

What I don't understand is how they get positive reviews if they are fake pics.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...