THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Troy in LA 411

labro85
This topic is 921 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From the ad: “I am a HEALER which means I transfer energy to people’s body while I deliver an amazing massage.” lol. I love that kind of hocus-pocus talk. Energy transfer is right up there with “releasing toxins” from massage. The masseur may not know what he’s talking about, but the claim does convey a degree of enthusiasm

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Troy is great. He works on a table, his place is spotless and a great quality of massage. He has a sliding scale on his fee from purely therapeutic to nude. I have seen him a bunch of times and he is a great one!

anyone with more experiences with Troy. Curious about the sensual and rates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Troy is great. He works on a table, his place is spotless and a great quality of massage. He has a sliding scale on his fee from purely therapeutic to nude. I have seen him a bunch of times and he is a great one!

Can you share the sliding scale on his fee?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Massage B- But he compensates the lackluster massage with fun/erotic elements. Great if you are a bottom. I’ll pass.

Did he have a table when you saw him last when traveling to SD? He's visiting soon and I wanna give him a try. Thanks!

Did he have a table when you saw him last when traveling to SD? He's visiting soon and I wanna give him a try. Thanks!

I think he did.

the thing is I also have a table. So not sure if it was mine or his. But leaning towards that he brought his own.

• 4 weeks later...