THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Recommendations for a first-timer bottom - I Need some help, please!

supsam90
This topic is 2235 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey,

I'm new to this new world and I please need your recommendations for my new first time experience. I am looking for an hot expert TOP that can easily take my virginity without any pain and make me enjoy the ride!

I am into a young, good looking, jock, and handsome TOP. Who provides BFE with some kinky flavors

Please please I really need your help to recommend me some names cuz I do want to have safe and wonderful beginning

I can travel to Los Angeles, Seattle, Las Vegas, Washington DC, Denver and New York city! Just to fulfill my dream

Please feel free to recommend any name to me at any of these cities.

Thanks guys and I appreciate your help

I think there are a few guys in LA who are good-looking, a little more mature, and really know their craft. Personally, Rod Hagen was the first one with whom I really had a good time. I do not always enjoy penetrative sex due to the pain, but I thoroughly enjoyed being with him. I am sure our forum members will have a ton of suggestions for you. You can try searching the forum as well.