THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on XxXMuscleJojoXxX

TantricMD
This topic is 2160 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's an unfair assumption. The first thing I do before making an inquiry is search. @Boomer. Nothing came up for XxxmusclejojoXxX.....isn't that why we rely on each other, for further insight?

Perhaps some direction toward those comments would be more helpful than the criticism. -Respectfully

Edited by TantricMD

That's an unfair assumption. The first thing I do before making an inquiry is search. Nothing came up for XxxmusclejojoXxX

How come I found it? ;)

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-xxxmusclejojoxxx-in-nyc.140258/

Btw, you should have posted this in the Deli.

Enjoy!

~Boomer~

Edit: The post is now in the Deli.

Edited by BabyBoomer

• 2 months later...

has anyone been with him other than the adonis/spunk parties? i heard he's back in nyc and was interested in meeting up with him. i emailed him and he asked me what i was into but was a little uncomfortable stating in writing. when i said just hang out he said i should be more specific. thoughts? besides being more specific that is.

has anyone been with him other than the adonis/spunk parties? i heard he's back in nyc and was interested in meeting up with him. i emailed him and he asked me what i was into but was a little uncomfortable stating in writing. when i said just hang out he said i should be more specific. thoughts? besides being more specific that is.

@Nycbuilder met him on 09/14/18 and gave him a 5 star RM review.

~Boomer~