THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Armybrat1 currently in Orlando on A4A

Nvr2Thick
This topic is 2256 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've tried to engage Theo via A4A messages and text to his phone. He's very slow to respond. If he texts me and I respond immediately his next reply will be hours later. When I asked if I should call he said, "no', so text is his preferred method of contact.

So far his responses have been very short -- his rate for hourly and overnight, then immediately tried to confirm an overnight when I asked for detail. When I pressed for specifics his one-word answer was "top." When I told him some of what I was looking for or asked if he was into specific things his responses have been very short vague affirmatives.

I may give him a shot when he gets to town, or not. I fear that he may not live up to his implied promises. His body and his ad are compelling, but his demeanor both in pics and communication are cold. He could be a great experience, but it's just awful when a guy chooses not to deliver.

...and there's something about his pics that make me think they're source from elsewhere.

I've tried to engage Theo via A4A messages and text to his phone. He's very slow to respond. If he texts me and I respond immediately his next reply will be hours later. When I asked if I should call he said, "no', so text is his preferred method of contact.

So far his responses have been very short -- his rate for hourly and overnight, then immediately tried to confirm an overnight when I asked for detail. When I pressed for specifics his one-word answer was "top." When I told him some of what I was looking for or asked if he was into specific things his responses have been very short vague affirmatives.

I may give him a shot when he gets to town, or not. I fear that he may not live up to his implied promises. His body and his ad are compelling, but his demeanor both in pics and communication are cold. He could be a great experience, but it's just awful when a guy chooses not to deliver.

...and there's something about his pics that make me think they're source from elsewhere.

Is like he's asking for you NOT to hire him.

Thursday morning I noticed that he had deleted his travel plans from his A4A profile. After a few short texts he explained that he posted travel plans to gauge interest (his explanation was shorter than I've described and not entirely clear). I get the impression that he might be seeking an eager benefactor -- someone who would fly him here without a lot of questions or expectations. I came to this conclusion by reading between what few lines there were.