THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Ladinsocal in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 2154 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got together with him about a year ago for an overnight. When he arrived we showered together and then went out to dinner. It was a great experience. Recently we were discussing the possibility of him bring the train up to my place for another overnight. All of a sudden he went silent. I have tried a couple of times since to restart the conversation but have received only silence --STRANGE!!!!!

You make an excellent point 7829V. The number I have used for him was a San Diego number which appeared on his rentboy ad (https://rentmen.eu/SoCalSon) which still exists. However, the number no longer appears on his ad (probably expired) but he has added some very hot cock shot to the ad - go figure. The ad you posted gives a 213 area code number which is a L.A. area code. When we were last communicating he was supposedly moving to Los Angeles. I'll try texting him at this new number and see what happens.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...