THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Massage by Jay, LA

hgpal
This topic is 900 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's funny. I never equate HJ's as "sex" it's more of a massage of that targets a specific area. The penis.

With that argument prostate massage done with penis is just massage too! :D

Bill Clinton got his penis just orally massaged by Monica. That's why he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman ... Ms. Lewinsky" . :p

I thought the massage was good. But even nude there was no real MT and definitely no HE. A while back someone said he did more and perhaps he still does when so inclined but with me he also said he had a bf when I saw him the one time last year. Definitely would not repeat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Massage was… weird. Sound baths. He was nude but stayed  far away.  No HE.  He's very unprofessional. If you're offering a sensual massage. Treat all your clients the same. Don't just HJ the one's you're attracted to. People are paying money for a service. And they should all be treated equally. 

10 hours ago, NoahMathews89 said:

Massage was… weird. Sound baths. He was nude but stayed  far away.  No HE.  He's very unprofessional. If you're offering a sensual massage. Treat all your clients the same. Don't just HJ the one's you're attracted to. People are paying money for a service. And they should all be treated equally. 

Well, there are other masseurs to try.

I don't advertise any HE and if clients ask over the phone I tell them if I'm not attracted to them and not in the mood then I won't give one. At least I'm honest up front when they're honest. 

In my 10 years of experience though, if a client asks for sensual ahead of time, he's not someone I would ever want to sensual with.